Okay, TDS has come a long way, and most of the crafting part is finished. Just testing it thoroughly for any bugs and whatnot. Here’s a video of me creating a sailor uniform and some other dress.
Things to note:
– That high shrill ping SFX will be changed to something waaaay less annoying!
– All parts that have a subcategory name (neckline/waist/collar etc.) can have individual colours and patterns
– You can have loads of details you can place onto your design, but I think going over 100+ might make you lag haha
– I can always add on more designs to this plugin, so there will always be future updates adding more items for you to play with
– Currently only a limited amount of options are available, mostly tops/skirts combinations
– You’ll be able to use these designs and dress up your avatar
Screenshot of me creating the sailor uniform.
I’ve also started working on finishing up the options in the main menu (excluding the options on the right), meaning there’s a gallery, save button, character info etc.
Slowly adding more chapters for Neil, since I know some of you are dying to know what happens next. Sorry, I’m not as focused on the story at the moment! Working a lot on the clothing system instead.
Something to note: I’ve been saying Neil has 32 chapters, and I’ve cut it down to 30 at the moment. The amount of words remain the same, but I’ve merged a couple of chapters together since they weren’t very long (less than 1k words). In fact, I’ve been adding scenes entirely, so the wordcount is almost up to 70k right now.