– Fixed a bug that wouldn’t let you create bottoms
– New introduction and character selection
– Shops added
– You can now design clothing for clients
– Chapters now cost money to proceed, or require clothing items
– Autoread option added
– Neil’s chapters 21 through 25 added (17k words)
– Dimitri’s chapters 4 through 6 added (8k words)
– 2 CGs added
– Markus & Evelin now have working expressions
– Added Angela’s dress
– Many more backgrounds added
– Minor graphical changes to various graphics
– Characters can now run off the screen (I’m looking at you, Neil)
– Added a couple of new hairstyles and item accessories
– Added a beginner tutorial
– GodMode removed
Your previous save file will not work in this version. Please delete the previous version, or install the new one in a different folder. Previous beta players can still play where they left off by indicating so during the introduction.
GodMode is removed in this version – you no longer have access to all items from the start, neither can you read the story while skipping all requirements. You now have to earn money to progress the story, as reading costs money and it scales up with each chapter.
Everyone will now have to be forced to go through the introduction as well as the designing tutorial. I’m not taking any chances with people pressing “no” on the tutorial and skip it.
Decorate is still not an available option in this version. You can finally shop though – although the backgrounds for the shops still aren’t finished, neither are the shopkeepers.
Neil’s route splits in chapter 25 into the Passionate ending or the Innocent ending. Try re-reading chapters and pick different answers to read both versions of chapter 25! This does mean that Neil’s route, from here on out, is officially split. Each ending has two chapters, a CG unique to that ending, and a shared epilogue. That means, there’s only 3 more chapters left to go until Neil’s route is complete!
I wanted to re-design the in-game menu, but that will be saved for a different update. This update will still have the old version. Sometimes the CG gallery behaves a bit glitchy and will display the previous CG you saw, instead of the one you clicked.
Mac version will be released sometime after the PC version is out.
Questionnaire for those that have played beta 1.3:
1. What is your gender and age?
2. Where did you find out about Tailor Tales?
3. Is the art style appealing to you, or did it take some convincing?
4. Which (available) character is your favourite?
5. What’s your favourite scene?
6. What’s your favourite CG?
7. Which character would you like to be available next?
8. How many fierce points and how many kind points did you get at the end of each route?
9. How much tailoring experience and gold did you end up having at the end?
10. Was it difficult getting gold to purchase the chapters, or was it easy?
11. Was it difficult re-creating garments that were important clients? I.e. the masquerade dress, Angela’s dress, or the opera dress.
12. Favourite aspect of the game?
If you encountered a bug, please follow these steps:
– Please take a screenshot of the bug in question, or give me a detailed description.
– Give me a detailed description of the things you did right before the bug happened (i.e. you clicked on a dress and suddenly everything malfunctioned.)
– If you got stuck at a chapter and or important clients, please let me know which chapter and which character you are on.
When you get an error after creating a new game:
You’re running an older version, please delete this folder, re-download the game and play again, it should be fixed! :)